Tuesday, July 13, 2010

When something other then bills come in the mail!



Day in, Day out.... bills, junk mail and other reasons not to check the mail box. Since I've found my sisters though, I find myself rushing home to see what's come each day. Just yesterday I was sent five new Pocket Kellan's!!! -Thank you ATG!- Today to my delight, my 33rd copy of Twilight came! This one's from England! -Thanks TW!- I've come to realize that the generosity of my sisters is endless! In exchange for all this love, and the many treats they've send me, I've developed my own card and gift crafting talent. I love to send off little Twi-gifts in the mail. I know when they get to their intended destination, to the lovely lady who I made it for, it will put a smile on her face and she will feel the love that my gift was sent with.
Since I don't have photos ready of the gifts I received this week I thought I would post some of the other recent gifts I've sent and been sent over the past few weeks. This will show you the variety of talents these moms have and the love we share.


This is an example if what I sent for the Eclipse Premier Exchange.


A beautiful handmade quilted square sent to me for Mother's Day


I made this little treasure for one of my TM friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment