Thursday, July 8, 2010

One thing leads to another

When I first read Twilight it was mostly out of curiosity. My young teen daughter, the middle school girls in her class and even some moms who I was also friends with had read the series. Having seen Twilight in the theaters with all of them and being a fan of "children's books" -and a bit of a goth girl at heart- I decided to see what all the buzz was about. We all know what happened from there. What also happened was the collection of other items that found their way into my life. Lunch box, photos, dolls, tags and toys have also found their way to me.
They have almost all be gifted to me. So, like I explained yesterday, I feel loved. nt to me from around the state, country and world from other Twilight loving moms just like me. It would be hard to pick a favorite. I couldn't ever pick just one book out of my collection, and that is how I feel about my other goodies too. I'll be honest though there are some gifts that have just touch my heart a little deeper. Those are always the treats that are homemade with lots of love. The quilt hanging to the left of the bookcase and the banner hanging from the top shelf for the Eclipse premier are two examples in this photo alone. I also have tons of handmade cards, pocket people, necklaces and other little trinkets. In return I have been able to take all my crafting skills and return the favor for other Twilight Lovers too. And like I said, one thing has lead to many others...

No comments:

Post a Comment