Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It all started with a story...

Of course we all know what story that is, Twilight.
It stole our hearts and within hours we were all in love with Edward as much as Bella was. Their chemistry overwhelmed us as we dreamed of lions, lambs and vampire baseball. By pure luck I waited long enough to read the books that by the time I read them the main four books had all been published. I read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn in what seemed like days and knew Stephenie Meyers must have somehow written these books just for me, they were like a gift!
Since reading those first pages a lot has changed! I'm sure more then a few of you can relate to this! Since I had borrowed the first three books I of course had to buy a copy of the whole set for my very own. Those I ordered via Stephenie's Site from Amazon. They came quickly and instantly found a spot on the top shelf of my bookcase. A place of honor where one of them still resides.
From there is was a bit of a whirlwind. You see I am up to 32 different copies of the different books. No, that wasn't a typo I really have 32 different, or unique copies, of the collection. Funny enough I never knew a thing about books before! Now, I would say when it comes to Stephenie's Twilight Saga books I am pretty in the know. Not that I know everything mind you, far from it actually but I'm always learning, collecting and asking questions everywhere I go! What I've struggled with though is that I haven't been able to find a easy place to see images, ask questions and get information. So, I am hoping that this will be a place I can share my information and with any luck it will be helpful for you. And if I am really lucky you'll be able to help me too!


No comments:

Post a Comment