Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I think I've become a stalker!

Dear Mr. Mailman...
Just in cast you didn't know I'm home waiting for you!
I'm waiting for you to come see me!
I'm waiting for you to bring me my newest Twilight book!!!
I'm sure you'll bring it today... won't you?
PLEASE???
Pretty, please with sugar and a cherry on top?
Recently one of my Chicago Twilight Mom (TM) friends (A) heard about my collection on her way to Japan. So, she offered to pick a book up for me to add to my collection. She is home now and mailed out the book last week. Of course as excited as I am, it's killing me to wait. She shipped 5 other packages the same day she shipped my book and all 5 other people got their packages in the mail yesterday. One package even went all the way to England and got there yesterday too, and yet I'm still waiting... I just look out the window waiting and waiting and waiting...
To add salt to the the wound, I am also participating in a TM Christmas in July card exchange. Can you guess how many of my 5 packages have come? NONE, that's right NONE!!! So, I am waiting for them too! BUT, I know it's actually a gift that they haven't come. You see, I know myself well enough to know I would have gone crazy by now if 5 different packages were sitting here for weeks on end waiting to be opened. -We don't get to open them until the 25th of July.- But still each day I wait. Where is that mailman? Isn't it 3:00 PM yet??? I am really tired of WAITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment