Thursday, July 22, 2010

The package came... empty!

Well, the mailman came and the package was delivered, ripped open and empty. The postman had no idea what to do so I called the post office. Frank, at the post office was very sweet and was able to give me the 800 number to place a report, but told me to call him back if I needed help. I called the 800 number and gave the woman there my info so she could place a report. The report goes to the recovery center and so should any stray items. When I asked the woman what my actual chances were of getting my item back she said there was no way to tell but that was "the purpose of the recovery center."
So, what did I do next? I sent a facebook message to Saint Anthony and Saint Nicholas of Japan. I just asked them to help my book find its way back to me. It can't hurt right! Then I went into the Twilightmoms site and posted a request to the Scribe Virgin. Yes, she is from another series of books but it can hurt can it? And so like Santa, the Toothfairy, and the Easter Bunny I believe!
I believe this gift from Stephenie, my Japanese Twilight will find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment