Monday, January 3, 2011

A Jasper Day

Happy New year my friends! With the new year come just one resolution. It is time to loose some of this extra weight. So, I've joined Weight Watchers and am letting the Cullen's be my guide.
You know the first few days of a dietary change are the hardest. There is excitement and nervousness. Each meal presents it's own challenges and all the while your roaming eye spies juicy bits just sitting there looking irresistible.
Today was my first day back using Weight Watchers. Learning how to use a point system, and the value of each food has been the first big challenge. Knowing this is the right change not only for me, but for my family, has been the reward though. In moments of weakness I just envision Edward sucking the venom from Bella's arm and finding the power to stop. I'm finding the power to stop. I'm finding the the power to follow my heart. I'm finding the power to be the woman I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment