Sunday, January 16, 2011

From Monterey to Norway to San Francisco and back again!

Here in Monterey this new "vegetarian" lifestyle goes on. Walking, drinking water, and making good food choices. This new life of mine leaves me feeling a bit like Jasper after he has first met Alice. Excited, nervous and a little unsure but decided.
In Norway a TM was recently visiting her family. After emailing back and fourth with her she all to kindly agreed to hunt down a copy of Twilight in Norwegian. Weeks later she came back home to the states and now I have book #39. To top it off she had won a little money while there and so she gifted me my book! I never stopped being amazed by how generous the TM's are. We've never even met and yet she did all this for me!
Around the corner is the San Francisco Twilight Convention. I tried to get my new Norwegian friend to come with me but she can come this year. So, I am trying to gather a group of girls to come with me from Monterey. Last year I had a great time! This year I'm going to see Jasper himself, Jackson Rathbone. For like one full minute I'll get to stand with him arm and arm and I'm sure I'll be excited, nervous and a little unsure but decided. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment