Sunday, October 17, 2010

Now that three months have gone by since my Grams passed I am trying to pick up the pieces of my life again. A variety of things, like this blog, just got set aside with her passing. This morning I was writing to a friend of mine in England about the new WHITE cover Twilight Saga, and I felt that Twispark I hadn't felt in months. It brought back the same feeling I had posting just months ago and I knew it was time to get back to Stephenie's gift.
Recently I've started getting back to Twilight mom's too. I did a Halloween card exchange and was thrilled I have had such a good response to the cards I made. Earlier in the August I did a End of Summer exchange too. I got several great cards! One of them had to find it's way to me from Italy. Well, I then contacted that TM and we've done a unofficial exchange. She sent me a copy of New Moon in ITALIAN! (Which is one of the two books I have really wanted!!!) In return I am sending her the Animated version of Twilight and a few other goodies. It's so fun to be able to do these exchanges and share my passion with others and enjoy that they can also share their passion with me.
Another Japanese Twilight is on it's way too. The friend that brought me my first one was able to get another one from Japan. WoooHoooo! So, one of these days I know it will find it's way to me too!
AND FINALLY... a Spanish Twilight should be in my hot little hands by the end of the week. Not that I couldn't get one here at the book store, but having these different copies given (some hand carried others mailed from far, far away) to me has become a whole part of the collecting for me. So, my dear friend Karen went down to Argentina to spend break with her sisters and said she had Twilight on her list!
It seems that I'm getting on my feet a little more each day. Twilight once again being a little spark of light in it. My sisters still supporting and loving me. Stephenie gifts still giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment