Monday, August 23, 2010

Still recovering from heart break

For the last few weeks I've been feeling like Bella. You know, after Edward left her in New Moon. Those days... weeks... months... when she could hardly leave the house. When she lived with her arms wrapped around her chest just to keep her heart from bursting out of her body. Well, I miss my grandma that much. Nothing seems the same without her and although I don't cry everyday anymore it is still hard to breath.
I am trying to get back into my regular life though. I'm looking for my Jacob, just someone to distract me. And if he happens to be really, really HOT so be it! AND if it happens to be someone who falls totally in love with me, I'm willing to take one for the team.
So, it may take me a while to get back into the groove but I'll get there and I have to thank each of you for standing by me.
(((((HUGS)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment